Thursday 3 November 2011

Glasgow

I'm heading home this weekend and I could NOT be more excited about it.  Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy living in Swindon with my boyfriend but being in Glasgow is just amazing. I LOVE coming home.  I'm not sure what I'm actually doing this weekend, I'm just soooo crazayyy like that.  No doubt plenty of catching up with pals and family time.  I've packed for every eventuality weather wise...I hope...

This outfit is pretty basic but that JACKET makes it, navajo, woolen, grey, pockets, in the sale (£30-£10)...I could go on, but I won't.

 Vest- American Apparel
Jeans-Topshop
Boots-Vintage
Jacket-Primark

The creepers are my fav just now, kinda a size too small but whatever...they were on sale!  I have one more outfit but its a bit goth to take a picture off...all black not very photogenic.  It's my safe going out outfit, just incase I take the notion...

Jacket-Vinatge
Vest-American Apparel
Jeans- Topshop
Creepers-Kurt Geiger
 

ALSO, I'm trying to arrange a Winter photoshoot for HGSTW, until then plese check out my boutique https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/haventgota-stitchtowear and if you have 2 wee minutes follow us too! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment