Friday 20 July 2012

SUMTINGZ OLD SUMTINGZ NEW




First of all, I'm STILL pregnant...STILL.  Literally waddling about the place and not enjoying the constant legging related outfits...oh what I'd do to button up a pair of jeans.  I did manage to find a pair of vintage maternity dungarees that are pretty cute but make me look about 12 months pregnant. NOT COOL.  The only thing that's been keeping me going is buying shoes...the only part of me that's stayed the same size.  I saw these Reebok Classics on the Facehunter blog and really enjoyed them...few days later Si, the abs cutes, bought me THEM.  What a doll. 
Facehunter
I got them in a kinda navy/royal blue colour and they are real nice, he got the red ones in the picture.  Can't wait to wear them and march about with my baby.  Show off.


woo

Secondly, and most importantly,  it's the last few days of the SALE and HGSTW has plenty bargains left over for you most of which are under a tenner. Can't say fairer than that.  Literally TEAMING with cheap garmzz over at HGSTW on ASOS Marketplace.

For the men:



We've recently got the beautiful Romi to model for us again...so we've a little bit of new summah threads for you to enjoy.

 https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/shorts/floral-high-waisted-cullotes/437861

Don't forget the sale ends THIS SUNDAY so snap up all the bargains you can while they're still cheap!  New things ALWAYS coming so keep your eyes peeled and in the mean time please peruse our latest offerings and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment