Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tartan Times

Once again it's been a while since I've blogged (just cringed a bit there).  I've been helluva busy with babies , sleep, nappies, updating my Autumn/Winter wardrobe and buying trainers.  I will, no matter what, always find time for shopping sleep deprived or not.     My most recent buy are some real retro Adidas Sambas and ANOTHER pair of Reebok Classics. Love dat shit.


I've also been all over Zara too.  Gots me a a delish boats navy parka jacket and an ever more delish black blazer with studded shoulder.  Total power dressing/sensible winter coats.



Zara UK

I recently saw Laura Bailey at LFW, the absolute goddess that she is, wearing a cute tartan floral clash outfit and realised I have something VERY similar for sale at HGSTW.  If I'm being honest,  when I first saw this skirt I thought...chop it and team it with a cropped top for a real cute 90's kinda 'Clueless' look.  Total Betty etc etc.  

How wrong was I?!


Wayne Tippets

Just totally effortless and amazing,  love it!  Check out ours...and a steal at a fiver!


If you've not already noticed over at our boutique we're having huge clear out of old stock to make way for our newer items.  I'm currently collecting loads of great items to be seen in the next few months!  So, not only do we have the skirt for only £5, we have loads of other items for just as cheap so please pop on over to HGSTW and grabbbaaaabargain!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment