Sunday 18 December 2011

Merry Chrismush

So so so sorry for the lack of bogging recently, I've been unbelievable busy with our Asos Marketplace boutique, we've had a major influx of family recently AND I've gone a bit wild with the present buying this year.  Not only that but it's my sister and my boyfriends bdays in January like a day apart....SELFISH!  Needless to say its all done now and I'm so pleased with myself...well no-one else is going to be.

I would obvs share with you what I've got for them. but they might seeeeee. Can't have that after all my efforts.

Anyway,  keep your eyes peeled in early January for an amazing sale and even better, brand SPANKING new clothes, shoes and accessories. Real fresh and new.

In other news, we still have 10% off ALL stock until the end of December. Just enter DECHGSTW for your discount.


lots of love and festive fun 

HGSTW 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment