Thursday 1 December 2011

We gats BACK

Oh I'm in LOVE  with everything back pack/ ruck sack orientated just now.

Why not make like Mary Kate and do the backpack chic look in patchwork brown leather.


picture: styleite.com

I already have my perfect back accessory in my vintage Mulberry as seen in my earlier post and just a reminder


No only do they look cute, but so so so practical-your perfect Christmas shopping pal..more hand space for pressies!

I saw this lil black and gold Chanel-ish number on the Topshop website.  A bit more glamapooz than mine so I just might be tempted...only 30 smackers!  CUTE.

And as if we wouldn't be getting involved over at HGSTW.  Feast your eyes on our sweet wee black, butter soft leather backpack for a mere £15.00. 



And for our December offering we're continuing out 10% discount.  Just enter DECHGSTW at the checkout.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment